Woodrat the Sasquatch Searcher Promotes the none killing of Sasquatch
I am one poor Squatcher with a few good friends that search for Sasquatch, we take more of a scientific approach on our research trips. Our research trips are usually 2 or more nights with numerous day trips to the mountain, we are a family orientated group, and encourage bringing the kids to all our research trips for they are the future of Sasquatch research.
This is a list of Sasquatch Traits that we at Sasquatch Searchers have put together, we all need to remember that since no one has actually measured a Sasquatch these Traits are by best guess, by members observations and other evidence.
● Estimated height, Adult Male 7 to 10+ feet, Females slightly smaller.
● Estimated weight, 500 – 800 pounds for an adult.
● Speed, extremely quick in all terrain, clocked to over 40 mph.
● Strength, extremely strong and agility way beyond human.
● Teeth / jaws, similar to human but massive.
● Hair color, from light gray to black, some are multi color.
● Vision, daytime vision is beyond excellent, spot movement instantly. Night vision also excellent, we believe from our tests they can see into the ultraviolet range.
● Hearing, excellent, we have observed them turning towards our blinds at 200 yards when we made a noise.
● Smell, excellent, not as good as a bear but good.
● Diet, they are Omnivores that will eat anything eatable, they seem to avoid rotten meat and strange food stuffs, they will consume fresh roadkill and local growing crops and fruits, have observed them hunting, evidence of digging up marmots.
● Habits, loaded question, no one knows for sure, observed habits are throwing rocks and other items, tree banging/beating, stealing items from camps.
Other miscellaneous traits are, they can swim above and below the water for long distances, can transverse extremely rugged terrain quickly, smaller ones can climb trees, large ones seem to just push them over, tree breakages and tree formations, building of primitive shelters, digging and maintaining water sources, very curious about camps with children and women in them.
Most Sasquatchers believe that sasquatch are nocturnal in nature, this is questionable at best, in our area were we Squatch we have all our sightings during the daytime, very little activity at night, lots of activity in early morning and at dusk. At dusk is when we hear most of our vocalizations. Now we believe this is due to our remoteness of our research area, for we even see deer and bear all day also, we just don't have any human presence to force them to go nocturnal, so we believe that like all animals they respond to there environment and time there movements to when they will be not observed.
We have noticed that they are more aware of there environment than any other animal in the forest, we believe this is due to them being smarting than most humans give them credit for, we believe they might be as smart as a 5-7 year old child or as smart as an adult human, we need to remember they do not have all the crap in there brains like we do, all their intelligence is focused on survival and evasion, this alone can make them extremely intelligent in there own right. So do not never under estimate them.
Now many brilliant people are finally realizing that Sasquatch have a language that is complex in nature, they are finding that certain sounds are really words with direct meanings, we have noticed in our studies that certain sounds mean danger, bear, warning, and hunting directions between members of the hunting party, so next time you are in forest listen and you might just hear something amazing.
We also need to remember all this is just at heart best guessing, until we have a live sasquatch to study we will never truly know will we, so lets get out there to increase what limited knowledge we have.
Woodrat the Sasquatch searcher.
My good friend has a great blog of our trips at
Check out my other newer website at
It is more up to date at this time
This for all those who are now searching for Sasquatch (Bigfoot), would you kill one for 10 million dollars? That is how low we now have gotten in the Sasquatch world. it was bad enough with all the crazy sasquatch shows like Finding BF that was one great comedy. But now there are going to be more shows like them, and offering huge rewards for a sasquatch. To make matters worse the areas that I search are getting to be war zone due to pot growers planting pot and nasty traps all over the place, you are risking your life just to go Squatching. So just remember there are people in the woods some of them are not very nice people so be very careful in the woods while you are out looking for Sasquatch.
Also report all dope fields to the proper authorities.
Take a look at our PDF on Mountain sickness it has some great information if you plan on going into the high country.
This evidence of tree damage near our campsites. The one tree might be bear, we have lots of them near camp, but the large pine tree was pushed over the night we were in camp that night, it was a fun night.